The Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese is sure to have your mouth watering! It’s very easy to make and it’s perfect for a cheesy, garlic fix. Try it for yourself and you’ll knock it out of the park!
Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese
Write a review
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 8 slices bread
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella
- 4 slices smoked Gouda
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mash the garlic powder, parsley, sugar, seafood seasoning, garlic and salt into the softened butter and blend very well.
- Spread the garlic butter on one side of each slice of bread. Arrange the bread, buttered-side down, on a work surface. Layer four of the slices with a slice each of the American cheese, mozzarella and Gouda; be sure that the mozzarella is in the middle. Top with the remaining 4 bread slices, buttered-side up.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot; brush with the oil.
- Add the sandwiches to the pan. Cook until grill marked, 30 seconds per side, then transfer to a baking sheet. Bake until the cheese is melted through, 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
The Ultimate Cheese Sandwich https://theultimatecheesesandwich.com/