It’s a perfect twist to Taco Tuesday! This Taco Grilled Cheese will leave your mouth watering. A fun, creative recipe that is great for you and your family!
Taco Grilled Cheese
Write a review
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 oz) package Old El Paso seasoning
- ½ cup water
- 12 slices of sourdough bread
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Toppings: sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, green onions
- In a large skillet, brown the beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add the taco seasoning and water and cook until water reduces and liquid is almost gone.
- Heat a clean skillet to medium heat. Butter the outside of each slice of bread with about ½ tablespoon of butter.
- Place the bread, buttered side down in the heated skillet. Quickly top with the beef and about ½ cup of cheddar cheese. Top with the other piece of bread with the buttered side up.
- Cook until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Slice in half and top with desired toppings.
The Ultimate Cheese Sandwich https://theultimatecheesesandwich.com/