This Blackberry Bacon Grilled Cheese is the perfect combination of savory and sweet! Made with Swiss cheese, blackberry jam, fresh jalapeños, and crispy bacon, it’s a must try for ALL sandwich lovers!
Blackberry Bacon Grilled Cheese
Write a review
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 pieces sourdough bread
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked
- ½ jalapeno, sliced (*for less spice, remove seeds)
- 3 Tbsp. blackberry jam
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place bread, butter side down, in skillet.
- Top one piece of bread with cheese, bacon, and jalapeños.
- Top the other piece of bread with blackberry jam.
- Put sandwich together; grill over medium heat, flipping after 4-5 minutes.
- Grill until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted.
The Ultimate Cheese Sandwich https://theultimatecheesesandwich.com/
Leave a Reply